Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Deborah's Card Challenge

Last month I participated in Deborah Nolan's April Card Chain Challenge. Each month Deborah allows cardmakers to sign up to exchange cards and we can choose from the parameters given as to how to put the card together.  Participants are from all of the world.  How neat is that to send a card to a sister cardmaker and to receive one as well?  My card went to England and here is what I made for the lovely Jo in Birmingham:


And I was fortunate enough to receive a gorgeous card from my online friend, Lisa.  This surely makes one day to get a hand made card in the mail, especially when we are usually the ones who do the sending of our cards!

3 comments:

  1. And how lucky am I to be the proud owner of this gorgeous card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pat, a really lovely card. I am in love with the colors and the images too. What company are they from? Your English friend is going to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love....saw it over on Flickr and I am very sure that Jo was VERY happy to receive this on. The more I see it the more I love it!! I also love that sentiment and do not recognize it! You may have to shame the name and set info with me!!

    Thanks for the Shout out on my card too --- You are such a sweet and endearing friends!

    Big Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete