Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Online Copic Coloring Class

Guess my other preoccupations have kept me away from blogging for quite awhile again! Seems like that is the case each time I get around to trying to post?  The last few weeks I have been enjoying another Online Card Class, which was all about using Copic markers.  I have learned so much from the awesome instructors, including Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Sandy Allnock and their guest artists.  Even though I have used these markers for several years now, everyday was a new revelation of morsels which only enhanced what I have loved about using these markers.  And I am happy to have unlimited time to go back and review the videos in the future as there was so much information included that one could be overwhelmed with it all!

The card below is one featuring (and CASING very closely her card) a technique by Jennifer McGuire, which I fell in love with AND my order with the stamps from Ellen Hutson showed up just before class is to end.  


The white embossing creates such a clean, crisp look with the copic colored leaves!  And I can see this stamp set by Julie Ebersole being used much this fall.

The second card I am sharing is one of several sympathy cards which I have made recently.  I also employed some tips from class when I made this card especially when I did the fussy cutting of the hydrangea.


Hydrangeas are always a challenge to color for me, but I love the flower and attempt to color them often.  This image is a Hero Arts wood stamp and has been used a lot since I acquired it.  

Speaking of fall, we are supposed to have some cooler weather after some rain and storms come through tomorrow.  It is getting about that time of year to enjoy relief from heat and humidity.

Thanks for stopping by....





No comments:

Post a Comment