Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - July 18

The new Sketch Challenge over at The Outlawz started yesterday and here is the sketch for it:



 

The DT has whipped up some awesome inspiration cards for you to enjoy.  Please, remember the sketch is for inspiration and you may rotate or flip the elements as long as we can tell how the sketch inspired your creation.  Come on over and play along with us!


My card is  below and I have used a digi image called Ballet Rosie from Digi Stamp Boutique,    which I colored with copics on Cryogen paper.  After cutting my image out, I sponged with both chalks and Distress Inks.  The pink paper was from my stash and the striped background paper is Basic Grey Euphoria.  The label is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities die called Fancy Tags.  Could not resist making the computer generated sentiment to go along with this cutie.  The card is going to my five-year old granddaughter, Ainsley,  who has been enjoying ballet lessons.


Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

1 comment: