Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IO Die Challenge

The current Impression Obsession Challenge is to create a card using a die cut and Impression Obsession stamps.  I thought that I had one die from IO, but if I have it, I can't find it.   I used a Nestability (Labels Two) die and sponged some Distress Ink around the Alesa Baker Daisy Love image after I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Cryogen cardstock.  This flower is one of my recent favorites and I find myself reaching for it frequently.  It seems all-purpose and works for birthdays, thank yous, and thinking of you cards as well as being adaptable for both feminine and masculine occasions.  The sentiment is also from Impression Obsession...CL43 Anytime Sentiments. 



Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! I really like the colors, the sponging around the flowers and sentiment, and the softness of the bow too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow TODT. This card is so pretty. I am following you now. Found you blog on TO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Pat! Pretty striped DP and wonderful coloring and sponging! Congrats on your new blog! I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Congratulations on your blog! It looks super - I love all the extra's! Your card is so pretty and loving the sponge ink around the flowers. Big hugz for all that you do on the DT! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Pat. The flowers look so good on the striped background. Congrats on the new blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, fantastic card Pat, love how it all coordinates so perfectly. It is a great image I see why you find yourself using it again and again :) Wonderful colouring job you did also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another WOW card!! I LOVE it and it's fun to see you taking part in new challenges!! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are awesome Pat! I love the way you color with your copic markers and your color choices are perfect!
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete